In Attendance: Bob Osterhoudt, John Johnson, Jeannie and Leroy Bainbridge, Everett Owensby Absent: Bob Hesselgrave, Jack Liebowitz, Ken Szok
- Meeting started at 6pm
- Upcoming Shows– Del Mar Feb 14-15. Attending show will be Bob Osterhoudt, John Johnson, Jeannie and Leroy Bainbridge, Everett Owensby
- Incorporation update– Decided to set tax year from July 1 to June 30th. Checking account fees high due to small balance in account. After cashing checks for Library shows we will close the account.
- Discussed ways to increase traffic to web site. LeRoy suggested listing site in a Web Ring. Other ideas were utilizing Facebook.
- Arnie’s Trains was selling an assembled refinery for a very reasonable price that would be excelent scenery for lift bridge. After discussion Jeanne made a motion to purchase the scenery for the lift bridge. Each member would contribute $10 toward purchase. Motion seconded by Leroy. Motion passed.
- John Johnson made a motion to adjourn meeting motion accepted at 6:38pm